Skype Sessions - Friendly Calls

 Hi everyone!




I really wanna know more of you! 

Ever wondered how I am as a person?

That's why I am making Skype Sessions Available.

It works like that:

1.Pay the value here:https://bit.ly/3kcn6U4

If you don't work with the payment provider here, I have an option of ACH Deposits, email me for details: cischmidt.model@gmail.com

2. Reach out by email:

cischmidt.model@gmail.com

And we will set up a date and time.

The chat will have 25 min duration.

3. It's a friendly chat, which means we are going to see each other and talk. 


I'd love to hear more from you!


Kisses and see you online! :)


Ci




Comments

  1. I've had one Skype call with this lovely lady so far and we had a great time. Will definitely do more in the future. She is a pleasure to talk to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. You're a great companion as well. 😘

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All My Content - Easy Link Purchase

2024 Boudoir Photoshoot